There are some certain values in which Kayfas believe:
- There is no invention that cannot be improved. If we really want to improve effectiveness of any product or service we have to constantly innovate. Always look for better ways of doing the same thing. With changing technology, we too need to change or else we become obsolete.
Ideas are good but if you don’t work on it stays only as a dream. Stick to one idea and work on it consistently. Customers expect the same service all the time. We always expect our toothpaste that we use daily to taste and smell the same. We never eat apple expecting to taste like orange. In the same way in social media being consistent publication is the key of gaining popularity.
Our service should not only be good but also acceptable to our customers We always look for room to make it perfect. For us excellence is not just providing a quality standard but also improving the standards. All product we make and service we provide to meet high quality standards. Unlike other media companies below are few values we believe and practice.
- Follow a standard set of rules in creating and publishing contents.
- All softwares are original. No pirated softwares are used here.
- Attribute the person or organization from where we used the creative content. Follow copyright rules.
We believe in building trust in relationship. Trust within employees and with clients is a very important pillar of Kayfas Technology. We understand the value of every satisfied customer. A satisfied customer voluntarily promotes our business. But it takes more then a perfect product or service to build a trust in relationship. To build trust we do the following:
- Promote original product or service. We do not sign any contract with business whose products are not genuine.
- Follow 80-20 rule. We publish 80% of media materials will be informative and help customers. 20% of contents are actual sales pitch.
- Respond to every customer in social media. If positive, we thank them and promote similar products. If negative, we will try to understand the root cause and connect them to support group.